• Folding steel and aluminum chassis . Non-toxic epoxy paint.
• Removable cushion, upholstered with fire retardant microfiber trevira fabric, can be machine washed at 30 °. Resistant colors
• Dupont nylon cordura frame, natural looking, resistant to prolonged use. It can be washed with water.
• Rigid backrest , reclining in four positions with a simple pressure lock.
• Fixed rigid seat.
• Liftable footrest with quick lock
Rigid backrest, reclining in four positions with a simple pressure lock. Fixed rigid seat. Lift footrest with quick lock.
Obi has passed the CRASH TEST in compliance with ISO 7176/19
- Suitable for belts of 4 fastening points approved ISO 10542 standard supplied with the vehicle.
-The child must wear a pelvic belt and a chest belt approved ISO 7176-19 or ISO 10542. The postural belts such as 828, 853, 894, 903, 906 are not approved for use as restraint systems.
-The vehicle must be suitable for the transport of orthopedic pushchairs according to the laws in force.
- Read the warnings and instructions in the use and maintenance manual provided with the stroller.
Product marked CE - Product tested CERAH FRANCE
Specifications chair Obi
1 - Slots for the head. 2 - Slots for the strap with straps. 3- Side shields on the chassis. 4 - Abdominal strap; accessory. 5 - Groove for the introduction of the abductor. 6 - Pressure adjustment for the height of the footrest. 7 - Folding footrest with reinforcement. 8 - Pivoting 17 cm anti-perforation front wheels, with ball bearings. 9 - 30 cm pneumatic rear wheels, slide on ball bearings. On request, solid wheels can be supplied. 10 - Independent brakes, light for the drive and solid in operation. 11 - Locking the chassis lock
lor: #ffffff; text-align: center; "valign =" middle "bgcolor =" # 2579EB "align =" center "> Backrest height
|Model||Seat width||Seat depth||Total width||Weight||Max load|