As orthotics can help foot-ankle? patients?
SWOT orthoses can help achieve one or more of the following objectives.
· Correct the foot to achieve the best functional position of the foot to provide stability.
· Improve the skills of standing and walking
· Prevent and / or correct deformities
· Maintain and / or increase the range of motion
· Facilitate the development of motor skills decline
The effort and concentration required for standing and walking.
For what conditions are suitable SWOT braces?
THE FOOT-ANKLE BRACES HAVE SHOWN TO BE EFFECTIVE IN THE CASES:
· Patientswith developmental delay
· Patientsneurological or neuromuscular problems, especially:
· Cerebral Palsy
· Spina bifida
· Muscular dystrophy
· Sequelae of poliomyelitis
· Spinal cord injuries
· Head injuries