Taking different measures of the feet is essential to make a shoe specially adapted to his feet. Only appropriate footwear for your particular case will provide all the comfort and care that your feet need.
1. Outline of the foot, taken with the pen vertically important position in the heel area.
2. Scope of the upper, placing the meter in the highest part of it.
3. Entry instep, tailored to the tape between a little heel, thus accurate measurement.
4. fingers width, making the boundary from the first to the fifth goal, putting the meter in diagonal position.
5. Outline of the tap, you will like as shown in the image.
6. Height of fingers indicates whether hammertoes or problems that can cause discomfort and friction while walking.