Great immobilization of the neck.
Severe neck pain. Cervicobrachialgias of compressive origin. Severe trauma Post-surgeries. Cervical fractures
- Keeps the patient's head still.
- It has a dorsal plate that allows the patient to lie down comfortably while keeping the head still.
- Includes 2 supports: mental support and occipital support.
- The chin support piece is the one that must be used throughout the day, however it is easily removed to be replaced by the occipital support to perform daily activities that require the use of the jaw, such as eating.
- It can be adapted in a patient who is subjected to traction.
| Sizes|| Patient Height|
| E45 S|| - 144 cm|
| E45 L|| + than 144 cm|