- Chair designed and manufactured especially for use in aircraft.
- Created on demand and need for large European airlines to transport people on airplanes, especially the smaller width of corridor.
- Its design was followed and approved by the technicians and managers of a leading airline in Europe.
- Made of high - strength polymer and iron.
- Includes basic safety belt and thighs.
- Front and rear grips.
- Weight: 14.5 kg.
- Resistance of 125 kg.
HEIGHT 135 cm
LENGTH 92 cm
SEAT HEIGHT 53 cm
SEAT DEPTH 38 cm
FRONT WHEELS 150 mm
REAR WHEELS 200 mm
WEIGHT 15.5 kg
RESISTANCE 125 kg
TOTAL WIDTH 36 cm
WIDTH 33 cm SEAT
BACK HEIGHT 65 cm
The airplane aisle chair wheels Forta was created at the request and need of the largest European airlines, especially for transporting people with physical disability andFocker n-type aircraft, which are those that have aisle lesser extent between seat rows.
Its design was followed and approved by the technicians and managers of one of the leading airlines in Europe.
This wheelchair has brakes on the rear wheels, includes seat belts (for both the body and legs) and has both front and rear handles. It is made of high strength polymers and iron and has a maximum overall width of 36 centimeters.
As most Forta products, this wheelchair can be customized, incorporating the logo or corporate image of the airport or airline on the sides of the chair.