• The open version specially indicated, wrap,: very comfortable for adaptation in patients found during an inflammatory process those who may have great disproportion pantoriilla thigh. People with arthritis in their hands and they can not pull the knee for proper adaptation.
• It is an "open" model Lockable self-adhesive strips that facilitates placement.
General characteristics of Drytex Deluxe Hinged Knee and Knee Wrap
• It is an alternative to neoprene: it is made of a core exclu sive of nylon and polyester material and breathable Licra®.
• This material provides compression and support and yet is breathable. It is ideal for patients suffering from allergy or sensitivity to neoprene or living in warm climates.
• The polycentric joint with aluminum rods articulated in this tubular low profile knee brace provides support mild to moderate in the medial and lateral area is complemented by the support offered by the Drytex® and cinches.
• Available in 6 sizes (XS to XXL)
• Made with fresh and breathable Drytex®.
• tubular model.
• clips sewn to place and improve usability.
• An adjustable and removable horseshoe-shaped reinforcement provides support.
• Opening in popliteal area to improve fit and comfort.