FourcePoint DonJoy Armor Knee ultralightDonjoy
NewArmor FourcePoint™ combines quality design, alloy structure similar to that used in the aviation industry, low profile joint FourcePoint ™ aluminum and finished duradedo speckled with silver coating
• The new Armor FourcePoint ™ combines quality design, alloy structure similar to that used in the aviation industry, low profile joint FourcePoint ™ aluminum and finished duradedo speckled with silver coating
• By combining 2 patented technologiesDonJoyNew Armor FourcePoint ™, set of 4 points lever and FourcePoint ™ technology, offers a clinically proven the most effective solutions for the protection of the ACL.
• Ideal for moderate to severe injuries of the ACL, PCL IC i
• Articulation of low profile coated silver speckled. The joint FourcePoint ™ features an elegant, external plate steel for added protection, allowing able to withstand the impacts of contact or extreme sports closer linkage yet.
• System 4 Point Lever (4 Points of Leverage ™) designed and patented by DonJoy.
• Joint FourcePoint ™, the only clinically proven technology that protects the LCA.
• femoral ring with internal recess to release inner thigh muscles.
• Aluminum alloy frame, similar to that used in the aviation industry.
• antimigration band which is fixed at the top of the calf.
• Oscillating Tabs to accommodate leg movement buckles.
• Durable finish with speckled silver coating.
• Models for ACL, PCL and CI.
• bending stops included: 45 °, 60 °, 75 °, 90 °.
• extension included stops: 0 °, 10 °, 20 °, 30 °, 40 ° (10 ° pre-installed).
• The FourcePoint version only includes flexion stops and takes 10 ° pre-installed extension.
• Control of flexion and extension.
• One year warranty on the structure and joints.
• 6 months warranty for soft materials.
Measures taken 15 cm above the center of the patella.
x = 1 = XS33-39 cm
x = 2 = S39-47 cm
x = 3 = M47-53 cm
x = 4 = L53-60 cm
x = 5 = XL60-67 cm
x = 6 = XXL67-75 cm
x = 7 = XXXL75-81 cm
This is a special product that must first contact our customer service