The wheelchair Trial beach Forta is designed for use in swimming pools and on the beach (both within the water to move through the sand). You can easily become a normal wheelchair when the season ends bathroom.
Your question has been sent! We'll answer you as soon as possible.
Sorry! An error has occurred sending your question.
TRIAL wheel chair submersible BEACH
Delivery: 1 to 2 weeks (Europe)
Silla de ruedas TRIAL PLAYA
Thewheelchair Trial beach Forta is designed for use in swimming pools and on the beach (both within the water to move through the sand). You can easily become a normal wheelchair when the season ends bathroom.
- Chair SUV designed and manufactured for use on the beach, both to scroll through the sand like to venture into the sea.
- In addition it operates through the countryside and mountains perfectly and can be used as chair everyday use.
- Made of polymer and aluminum with stainless steel screws.
- Seat and back made of fabric that allows instant evacuation of water.
- Highly resistant and comfortable.
- Can be used as usual chair wheels.
- Absorbs uneven terrain.
- Folding even with the seated user, allowing through narrow spaces.
- Fixed Backup.
- Removable and adjustablefootrests in height without tools.
- Removable armrests.
- Four sizes available depending on the desired width (38, 41, 44, 46).
- Weight: 15.5 kg.
- Resistance of 125 kg.
Features wheelchair Trial Playa
The wheelchair Trial Playa was designed and manufactured by Forta to, at first, to slide along the sand beach and get into the water. But, besides being capable of it, he became a chair SUV, able to withstand journeys through the countryside or mountain without any problem. Off-road wheels, together with its ability to absorb the bumps of the ground (thanks to the design of their crosses horizontally and side plates, make a wheel chair perfect for day to day for any challenge.
To dive, all metal components are stainless. Still, it is necessary to clean the chair with fresh water once introduced in pools or in the sea, to remove residual chlorine and salt. It is necessary to take care of this wheelchair if used intensely and, above all, if introduced into water, as though the metals are stainless, just rusting away if they are not applied properly maintained.
If you want to go to the beach, you need to be accompanied, as the stretches of dry sand are very difficult to overcome for the user only and once in the water, should always be the passenger next to the user as a precaution. To slide along the sand beach more easily, it is advisable slightly deflate the rear surface to gain adhesion and, once outside wheelsthe beach, blow them back to normal use.
The Trial beach has removable armrests sports (without tools) as well as removable, folding footrest and adjustable in height (all also without using any tools). In addition, it can be narrowed even when the user is seated, allowing access through narrow doors, elevators, etc. To shake, the user can activate by folding the front passenger by folding or rear (depends on the type of folding chair bearing).
Tips and tricks:
- To avoid oxidation, rinse with fresh water after each dive chair in salt water.
- To advance through the beach sand more easily, slightly deflated the wheels to gain adhesion surface (blow them again at the end!)
HEIGHT 81 cm LENGTH 100 cm SEAT HEIGHT 52 cm SEAT DEPTH 43 cm FRONT WHEELS 200 mm Length 81 cm FOOTRESTS WEIGHT 15.5 kg RESISTANCE 125 kg TOTAL WIDTH 21 cm Size +
Oceanic Sun is the first market lounger adapted for the disabled, as it has a height from floor to seat about 50 cm and has great stability, it is also fully collapsible for easy transportation and storage.
Chair for the beach, field and areas where the terrain is irregular, paved, sandy, etc ...
Tap to zoom