Caneo chair E
CANEO stability - Evolution E lightweight, sturdy chair carried to the extreme.
• Lightweight, made of aluminum
• patented angle adjustable front fork
• Adjustable seat height: 42, 45, 48 and 51 cm
• Fund 41 seat and 44 cm
• 3rd backrest angle, seat angle 3º
• long and short in the same chair armrests
• Wheels 24 "polyurethane puncture" quick release "
• Available with drum brake, also for passenger
• Front wheels 7 "puncture polyurethane
• folding footrest inward and outward
The rear wheel is equipped with "quick release" to remove the wheel quickly. The rear wheel is adjustable to 4 different heights quickly and easily to adjust the seat height of the chair.
The axis of the wheel and with it, the center of gravity of the chair, you can go forward or backward if appropriate. (For example in the case of lower limb amputees)
Maximum stability, maximum maneuverability
The patented system of the front wheel fork allows very easily graduate seat height down to 4 different heights.
In addition also it makes possible to adjust the fork of the front wheel in 3 different angles: -3 °, 0 °, + 3rd
This clever design gets a very maneuverable wheelchair and CANEO chairs to the highest level of stability while giving great comfort while riding the chair to adapt to the characteristics of each individual.