- For the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract
- For treatment of colds, asthma, respiratory diseases ...
- High proportion of respirable particles
- For the treatment of the upper and lower airways.
- Inhalation of liquid medicines using compressed air technology (pressure 1.2 bar).
- For the treatment of colds, asthma, respiratory diseases ...
- High proportion of respirable particles.
- Plenty of inhalation (> 0.2 ml / min): short term inhalation.
- Accessories: extra long tube mouth, adult mask, child mask, filter and accessory storage case.
- Possibility of disinfection.
- (An-Al-D): 18 x 10 x 30 cm.
- Weight: 1.9 kg.
Technology Compressed air sprayers
In IH20, and IH25 IH inhalers 21 airbrush, a compressor generates air under pressure (approx. 0.8 bar).
This compressed air passes through the tube and nozzle of the inhaler until the inhalant. The airflow drag inhalant particles and mixed with more air into the spray. The patient receives the inhalant through a mask or a special tube to the mouth.