ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH DESIGNED FOR GENERAL MEDICAL OR FOR HOME USE IF USERS ARE SUBJECT TO DISEASE
Cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension, coronary heart disease, giving them the possibility of an ECG at the moment.
Records can be saved and used as a reference for clinical applications. 4 Measuring modes: IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND IN
LEG, CHEST OR WITH TRADITIONAL MEASURING CABLE CONNECTIONS.
- Small, portable and EASY TO USE
- 30 second ECG waveform and measurement result
- 24 ECG WAVEFORMS TO SAVE IN MEMORY
- Analysis and reporting of the 8 types (CARDIO A) and type 17 (CARDIO B) WAVEFORM ECG
- INTERFACE WITH OPTION USB data cable and ECG viewer software
- The traditional measurement with optional ECG cable TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: ECG BANDWIDTH: 0.5 HZ - 40 HZ, HEART RATE MEASURING RANGE: 30-240 LPM ± 2 LPM, screen size: 57.6 X 40 mm Power: 2 AAA batteries, Dimensions: 125 X 70 X 21.5 mm, weight: 106 G.