Tensiometro digital voice BM19
Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice
- Warning of possible disturbances of cardiac rhythm (arrhythmia detection)
- WHO Classification
- Measurement in fully automatic arm
- WHO Indicator: classifies measurement values according to the tables of the World Health Organization.
- Arm blood pressure monitor speaker.
- Function spoken: Spanish / English / German / French / Russian.
- Automatic measurement.
- Large LCD display for easy reading.
- Automatic shutdown.
- Large buttons.
- Arm cuff (23-33 cm).
- Memory 2 x 60 measurements.
- Date and time.
- Error indicator.
- Case and included (4xAA) batteries.
Barcode: 4211125654153 - Packing Units: 2
Beurer Health and Wellbeing
The product is very easy to use.
Interpretation and classification of values according to WHO guidelines *.
* WHO = World Health Organization
This instrument is able to identify heart rate possible disturbances during measurement and, if necessary, indicates measurement.