Tensiometro BM 35Beurer
Upper arm blood pressure
- Measurement in fully automatic arm
- Large, easy to read display
- WHO Classification
NDICATOR WHO classifies measurement values according to the tables of the World Health Organization.
- Quick / Automatic measurement.
- Arrhythmia detection.
· All values saved.
· The average of seven days in the morning.
· The average of seven days at night.
- Large LCD display for easy reading.
- Process automatic start and finish.
- Arm cuff (23-33 cm).
- Memory 2 x 60 measurements.
- Date and time.
- Indicator dead batteries.
- (An-Al-Pr): 11 x 14 x 5.5 cm.
- Batteries (4xAAA) included.
Beurer Health and Wellbeing
The product is very easy to use.
Interpretation and classification of values according to WHO guidelines *.
* WHO = World Health Organization