- WHO Indicator: classifies measurement values according to the tables of the World Health Organization.
- Quick / Automatic measurement.
- Arrhythmia detection.
- Large LCD screen.
- Automatic shutdown.
- Process automatic start and finish.
- Wrist diameter (13.5-19.5 cm).
- Memory 3 x 40 measurements.
- Date and time.
- Error indicator.
- Indicator dead batteries.
- Case and included (2xAAA) batteries.
This instrument is able to identify heart rate possible disturbances during measurement and, if necessary, indicates measurement.
Interpretation and classification of values according to WHO guidelines *.
* WHO = World Health Organization